Friday, September 30, 2016

One Monthly Goal

Oops! Even though my September UFO goal was finished at least a week ago, I didn't remember to take some photos until yesterday. 
How Does Your Garden Grow
designed by Norma Whaley of Timeless Traditions

I changed a few things in the border--a couple more butterflies and lots more sunflowers.
This quilt was my September UFO to finish and was also on my  2016 Finish-A-Long list HERE.

The quilting is pretty simple done mostly with maple colored Omni in the lighter areas and black Aurifil in the border. 

My feeble version of McTavishing...



Of course there's a label...a gardening bunny!
I've had this Thimbleberries floral in my stash for years--I wish my garden grew like this! 

My clematis was looking to be a huge cloud of blossoms, but after some pruning by a herd of deer, I'm left with a snowball---waaaahhh!
Linking with One Monthly Goal HERE
grab button for RedLetterQuilts

2 comments:

  1. I would not say your quilting is feeble at all, Karen! I will be happy if mine will look this good some day. Another beautiful finish! Love that backing, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2016 global FAL hosts

    ReplyDelete