Friday, May 8, 2015

A Little Progress

There's not much to report on my  May UFO.
I'm not completely procrastinating--I have it mounted on my machine and have wound lots of bobbins!

In the meantime, I started on part 10 of the ThimbleCreek mystery.
One star down....

twenty one to go.
 I have all the flying geese components finished, so it won't take long to stitch these up. 

I just finished the April block for the Buttermilk Basin mystery too.
I went a little heavy on the buttons.
Linking with WIPs Be Gone 
WIPs Be Gone

7 comments:

  1. I see you used the Itty Bitty Eighth ruler on that pretty star. I love those rulers!
    Love your Buttermilk Basin BOM. Seeing yours, I wish I could have a do-over on mine. I like that you put the scissors more askew and have good contrast with your background. Lots of buttons look great! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still lots of progress being made on projects. Looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you decide to quilt.... do you have a long arm quilting machine or is it going to be hand quilted? I am excited to see! Your star block looks perfect and I like the buttons on the Buttermilk Basin block! Have a lovely weekend :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute start block and the Buttermilk Basin block too. I look forward to seeing how you quilt that beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For not having much to report, I sure see a lot done on your post. Just winding bobbins can get a check mark on my lists! Why didn't I think of just having the scissors slightly askew. Much cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can never have too many buttons! What a perfect background for the April block. Nice to catch a glimpse of your May UFO looks like it's all ready to rock 'n roll.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness - those stars are tiny! Your May UFO is gorgeous from the part I can see. Will be worth the weight. Love that April block. Lots of progress here - thanks for linking to WIPs Be Gone!

    ReplyDelete