Saturday, October 25, 2014

Crazy Week!

We have had so much going on here on Moose Bay, so I am amazed at how much I managed to get accomplished in the sewing room this week. We had windows replaced and a new dishwasher installed, sold an old boat on Craig's list, and I even did some cleaning--ha-ha! 
Caught up on the latest Temecula Little Letters blocks

Caught up on the Austen Family Album blocks
This on is block 27 Kings Crown

Block 28 Crossroads

Block 29 Lend and Borrow

And I remade a new block 24 in the correct size this time: Wheel of Change

Finished stitching the sixth block for Susie's World.

And sewed up the pieced fillers to connect the blocks.
 I can't wait for the next issue of Simply Vintage to see what will go in the empty area
!
And, if you can believe it, I quilted and bound my October UFO! It looks like a beautiful day for some outdoor photos, so I will post photos of my completed UFO soon!

2 comments:

  1. My favorite is the cat in the basket block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Austen Family Album blocks are beautiful! Love the colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete